My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm a London T-girl who loves the usual T-girl things.. shoes, shoppings, delicious scents, sexy clothes, dancing, broad-minded broad-shouldered hunky guys, misty eyed puppies and soft cuddly toys (please don't throw up.. it's true!!!). I'm usually a happy, cheeky type chick and love to laugh lots and giggle loads. Mind you, I do get a tiny bit blue and moody once in a wee while (don't we all?). I'm extremely affectionate and tactile, love to be held and squeezed and stroked. I can be astonishing bold, brave and sometimes outrageous. Also, much much much too timid and shy at times despite telling myself to live life to the full every minute of the day.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Indiscretions


As exhuberant Tgirls, sometimes that enthusiasm gets the better of us. I started my indiscretions at an early age - I blame it on my near-total innocence.

I was nine, maybe ten, when I invited a male school friend back to our flat knowing ma. pa and sis were going to be out. Once home, I took him straight into my sisters bedroom, grabbed a bunch of her things and started dressing. All the while I was blithely delivering a running commentary on how I much prefered being a girl and what a delight it was to wear dresses, skirts etc. I had cute half length hair back then (which my dad absolutely detested and regularly urged me to chop off). My lovely sis had taught me how, with a bit of crazy back combing and brushing, I could work it up into a not too bad girlish little bob.

My friend sat on my sis's bed with saucer eyes saying not a word. I began to realise things weren't going terribly well and in that compensatory way (which is always a huge mistake) I plonked myself down right beside him and asked him if he'd like to try anything on. VAVOOOOOOM! He grabbed his satchel and was out the door like a jack rabbit.

Now, if this sounds like proto-Lucia being predatory,you couldn't be further from the truth. There wasn't anything the least bit sexual about this. I just really really really wanted to share this fantasic secret with my friend. I honestly thought the time had come to reveal my innermost dreams with him.

Alas. Doncha just know it. Already regarded as a bit of a 'fairy' by kids in my class, suddenly I was the walking pariah known only as 'He who dresses up in girl's clothing'. I was even taunted by a gang of six year old lads who sang 'He wears knickers' at me as I walked home.

I'll never be one to say, 'Keep yer mouths shut, girls' but, nevertheless, some old clichés do come to mind such as discretion being the better part of Tgirlydom.. eeeeeeek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home